Sunday, June 23, 2013

It's Summer TwoK13

Hey darlins.  So. It's summer. Heres the DL on me.

I'm in summer school.

I'm feeling so great about everything going on right now in my life.

I've made new friends,  I've actually known them for a while, but we haven't become close and started hanging out until recently.  I love these boys so much. These boys are in my ward, and also older than I am, which means they are leaving on their missions soon.  It's so bitter sweet.  I look up to them so much, and I'm so so glad we're close now, but it sucks to know that they are leaving soon right as we are becoming friends. But I'm so proud of them and I know they will do such amazing things while they are gone!

I got a J O B, at Magelbys Fresh in provo. To be honest, I hated it at first. I hate bussing tables, and touching other peoples already eaten food, but I'm warming up to it.  It's got me working hard, and i'm really actually quite proud of myself for doing this.  And I'm learning new things so I'm not bussing as much! So, we will just see how my feelings are after about another month or so, I'm sure I will grow fonder of it.

Having a job means M O N E Y, I've gotten new clothes, bought new songs, had more gas in my car so I can go longer distances! My job is definitely paying off.






Speaking of new clothes, 
HERE THEY ARE!
>>>---------------------------------------->



  









Lets just say I blew pretty much my whole pay check on clothes the DAY  I  GOT  PAID... I'm so stupid.
Freaking forever 21, Pacsun, and Cotton On make me poor...




Anyway, now for your dose of Stephs playlist for the month...
(This playlist has more of my summer time vibe...)













No comments:

Post a Comment