Monday, March 18, 2013

FRESH START

Hello lovelies, 
I decided to start my blog out fresh.  I didn't like how it was, so I'm sorry for deleting everything! But there is so much better in store for this blog of mine!


Ok... Starting off the new blog, I'm going to talk about music.

:MUSIC: 
I'm going to straight up say music is my life. One of the first things I ask someone when I'm first getting to know them, is what kind of music they listen to.
I'm a strong believer in what kind of music you listen to, reflects your personality.  So honestly, if I know what kind of music you like, I don't have any need to know anything else about you.  
I have a pretty chill, unique music taste, and if you're a boy who has the same taste as me... Feel free to tell me, so I can fall in love with you.  REALLY, nothing makes me giddier!

So let me share with you some of my collection...
(They're all beauties, so just do yourself a favor and listen to them all)




"Feather stone" by The Paper Kites




"Sleeping Sickness" by City and Colour




"Montana" by Youth Lagoon




"I Don't Know How to Love" by The Drums




"My Number" by Foals




"Pull My Heart Away" by Jack Penate




"Little Bit" by Lykke Li




"Civilian" by Wye Oak




"Vanished" by Crystal Castles




"Sweater Weather" by The Neighbourhood




"Shake Me Down" by Cage The Elephant


No comments:

Post a Comment